Friday 14 January 2011

The first sign of SERIOUS trouble

Just a short post today - I had better not say too much.

I received an email from my employers this afternoon, insisting that I do not set foot in the Slough Council Nursery, at Wexham, where the greencare project is based. It will be difficult to meet the targets we have agreed with Mind and the National Lottery, if the leader of the project is not allowed on the site!

Naturally, I am very unhappy about this, and will make a fuss - but while I am under such instructions, I had better write no more about it.

It's funny, but today is the first time I have ever read all the legal statements at the end of our NHS emails - where it says it is strictly prohibited and might be unlawful to disclose, copy or distribute information in it or take any action in reliance on its contents (whatever that last bit means). I often think of myself as the absolute opposite of a conspiracy theorist - but this feels quite sinister, and even menacing to individuals who get on the wrong side of it. It's all rather frightening, in a way.

Anyway, I hope that I will live to tell the tale after all these strange times, odd attitudes and whatever lies behind them have been dealt with...

So - unless put in prison or otherwise legally stopped - I shall keep posting something here on this blog every week. If it goes deathly quiet - send out the search parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment